Random thoughts on this sunny but cold Saturday…
- How is it the last week in February? I mean this month flew by while January took forever!
- If you are a professional organizer, I shared my business tips along with a brand new bundle product to help you grow your business! You can check out the bundle here.
- The Organized Kids had two videos come out this week. One on their clean up routine and the other on hanging up artwork. You don’t want to miss them!
- I also answered the question do you need products to be organized.
- And I took a look back at one of your favorite posts. Back in 2016, I organized a closet for a client without using any products. You have been asking if that actually works or if you really need the expensive closet systems and all matching hangers. So I am giving you an update here.
Let’s see what fun stuff I found this week!
I am loving this gallery wall from Chelsea at TwoTwentyOne. It is such a great tutorial to get some pictures on the wall super easy!
I am loving these tips to live with less from Lisa at Neat Freak McKinney! So helpful!
I love a good remodel. Like all those reno shows? Totally my jam! So I am loving this kitchen transformation that The Handmade Home shared!
Are you moving? These tips from Rachel of Rachel and Co are perfect!
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- My friend Racheal from Banyan Bridges was in an article for the New York Times! You can read it here!!
- It’s almost spring! So get these spring cleaning printables here.
- I am currently obsessed with these chairs from Target and may need to replace my other chairs because they are too cute!
- Are you finding yourself with too many papers? Then this paper clutter guide is going to help you stop that clutter!
- Did you know this about the movie Mean Girls? My mind is literally blown right now! How did I miss this??
- I am getting ready for spring by thinking about how we are transforming our backyard. This DIY fire pit may have to go back there!
- Want to know how I get through meals with the kids? I create a menu! You can watch it here.
- This Friends TV show trivia game is amazing!
- This spring cleaning hack might be genius!
- I just got my son’s basketball hoop for his bedroom that he has wanted forever. It is the cutest thing and goes perfect with the decor.
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
I really like this realistic spring cleaning checklist. It’s just basic things you should clean for spring!
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.