Random thoughts on this sunny Saturday…
- I have come to realize I am not a morning person or a night owl. I am most productive around 10-2. Is there a name for this?
- This week, The Organized Kids shared how to keep art supplies organized. And I shared how to organize an overflow fridge and freezer, along with decorating a boy’s room using magnetic poster holders.
- And I shared my business tips for using social media to leverage your organizing business. Next week I am going to be doing lives every day to help you grow your organizing business. You can follow along here.
- I am thinking about doing a giant declutter of our storage areas. They have gotten out of control. I might include this in my spring cleaning. I don’t understand how we end up collecting so much stuff! Would you join along?
- Have you seen this new trend to basically put berries in a bowl and cover it with coconut water? It is called Nature’s Cereal and I am not really sure why. I saw a TikTok where someone said use pineapple juice instead of coconut water and it tastes better so I may test and let you know!
Let’s see what fun stuff I found this week!
Becky from Clean Mama shared some easy cleaning routine hacks for when you don’t have time to do a large clean. I love these tips!
And since it is time for some spring cleaning, this tutorial for transforming a closet from Just Destiny is perfect for a good spring clean declutter session!
I am also loving these productivity tips from Tidied By K. Especially since I have been feeling rather unmotivated the past week!
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- The magnetic picture hangers have been a huge love of mine. Once we redecorate our living room, I am hanging a few posters using these hangers. Now I just have to find prints to hang…
- These declutter mistakes are great tips to help you when you are spring declutter cleaning!
- I am loving these seat poofs! They are like the best for your feet or your seat! Ha…see what I did there?!?!
- My sweet friend Laura shared her secrets to meal planning success and I am loving them!
- Cindyology is one of my favorite TikTokers to follow. She has so many folding tutorials, it makes folding anything easy!
- I am finally pulling my plants out so they can get some sunlight and not be shocked by the cold. I am loving these stools to use as plant stands!
- Have you tried this cereal box hack? We don’t have room for cereal boxes (we have to use containers) so I have no idea if it actually works!
- These tips on spring decluttering are great! Especially since I need to go through all our stuff to get things organized!
- I am loving these tips for how to set up an office printing station. Because that paper and supplies for a printer should be tidy!
- When I was in high school, this lip balm was all the rage. Maybe it was just for me, but whatever. I found it again and I am still as obsessed with it as I was back then!
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
These tips on how to create a productive day may seem obvious, but to simulate a commute honestly sounds like a great idea. I have been in a morning routine funk recently and I think following these tips may help!
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.