Random thoughts on this Saturday morning…
- It’s May!! Do you have that N’SYNC song playing on repeat in your head…or is it just me?
- Ever wonder what the actual meaning of the word declutter is? Well, I am breaking it all down here.
- I also made a new YouTube video and blog post all about dealing with other people’s sentimental clutter. You know, the hand-me-downs and family heirlooms that they won’t let you part with but you don’t enjoy or want? You can read here or watch here.
- If you are a professional organizer, I talk all about How To Streamline Your Workflow.
- And I am now offering 1:1 coaching for anyone looking to start, grow, or build their organizing business! Learn more here!
And now? I’ve found some of my favorite kitchen organization ideas for you!
This pantry from I Heart Naptime is both beautiful and functional.
These tips for organizing a baking cabinet are amazing from TwoTwentyOne.
At Home With Nikki‘s cleaning kitchen tips are perfect for a spotless kitchen!
And organizing a spice drawer with a Pinch of Help is perfect for organizing your spices.
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- I get to attend the Better Homes and Garden Stylemaker event on Thursday! I cannot wait to learn from the top industry experts in home, garden, and food! Follow on Instagram because I am sharing it all!
- Mother’s Day is next weekend, so I have some of my favorite gift ideas:
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
I want to wish all the moms, soon-to-be moms, moms in your hearts, and moms with babies above a lovely Mother’s Day. You deserve to relax and enjoy yourself as you do incredible things for the kiddos in your life.
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.