Are you thinking of starting a business either in the organizing world or another industry, but don’t know where to start? From understanding business plans to learning how to leverage your social media – starting a business can be overwhelming! The foundation of your business needs to be solid in order for it to grow. I’d love to help! I am offering discounts on a few of my favorite Organized Business products to help you get started in your own business.
The Organized Business Toolkit is an easy-to-follow bundle to ensure your business foundation is solid.
In this value-packed bundle, you will find out:
- How to create a business plan that solidifies all your goals, dreams, and desires
- Why you need social media goals + how to create them to grow your business
- How to leverage your social media platforms to sell and be seen
- Things to post on social media so you never run out of content again
- Why ensuring your business foundation is crucial to long-term growth
- How to guarantee your branding is cohesive everywhere
- Easy ways to track your finances to keep them organized
- Best ways to create habits and routines within your work day.
Creating social media posts, blog posts, and video posts, can be super overwhelming…and time-consuming! So stop the struggle and repurpose your content in an organized way. Let’s work organized, not chaotic.
The Repurpose Content Lab is your guide to creating a system in how you take one piece of content and share it over many different channels without much effort.
Instead of continuously feeling like you need to create all new content on every social media platform without any strategy, get focused on ways to streamline your content.
Included in The Repurpose Content Lab, you will:
- Learn how to batch content creation tasks
- Get my exact strategy for repurposing content from blogs to videos to social media
- Plan out your own repurpose content strategy
- Get templates for repurposing any type of content
- Have access to my subtasks within my Asana board to keep my repurposing content strategy organized
- Video training for repurposing content using Asana
- Video training for turning a blog post into a video without showing your face on camera
I am all about working smarter, not harder. And I think a big piece of that is being organized in your business. When you have systems in place to make things run smoothly, you are able to spend more time doing the things you enjoy…like creating content or making your creations, or organizing others. Let’s chat about ways to make your business more organized and streamlined!