My craft room has been in major need of some finishing touches to make the space officially organized. And what I mean by that is labeled!
We bought mesh drawers to organize all the crafting supplies, which are organized by category. But I haven’t found labels that will actually work… until I saw stamps from Lawn Fawn.
The Xyron Design Team partnered up with Lawn Fawn for a crazy-fun week of crafting goodies AND a giveaway of $50 worth of Lawn Fawn and Xyron products!!! Head over to the Xyron Facebook page and comment on any Lawn Fawn project pic for a chance to win!!
But back to this project!
So my craft room…things had homes, but nothing was labeled.
Until I got Bannertastic stamps and die cuts.
Cue the music because my craft room just got organized!
Full disclosure, I got the Bannertastic stamps as part of this partnership, but I purchased the die cuts on my own because I love them so much! That’s how you know I trust a product!!
I needed labels two kinds of labels. Permanent labels for bins that would always stay. And erasable labels for drawers that could easily be swapped out or called something different as my crafting stash changed.
- Xyron 5″ Creative Station Lite with Laminate Refill
- Lawn Fawn Bannertastic Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Bannertastic Die Cuts
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Petite Stack
- Memento Dew Drop Ink in London Fog
- Stamp Block
1. Using your Bannertastic stamp, place one banner on your stamp block.
2. Pull one piece of paper from the watercolor stack, and stamp banner stamp onto paper using London Fog ink.
3. Either cut out banner using the die cut, or cut out banner with scissors.
4. Repeat process but change up the colors of paper.
5. Now you have two choices for how you want to make your labels… permanent or erasable.
1. Write on your cut-out labels in your finest handwriting.
2. Run labels through the Xyron Creative Station Lite with laminate refill.
3. Cut out laminated labels.
4. Poke ends of labels with a pin.
5. Attach to bin using brads through pin hole.
1. Run cut-out labels through the Xyron Creative Station with laminate refill.
2. Cut out laminated labels.
3. Poke a hole using a pin through the ends of the label.
4. Attach to bin using brads through pin hole.
5. Using a Sharpie marker, write what is in the bin.
6. To remove, use nail polish remover. Make sure the label is completely dry before you try to write on it again, otherwise you will get some smudges.
I ended up changing up some of the banner labels I made so that I get a variety of them on the bins. I just love how colorful they look AND that my office supplies are finally organized. My desk… well that is another story!!
Don’t forget to enter for a chance to win a $50 gift basket from Lawn Fawn and Xyron! Head over to the Xyron Facebook page and comment on ANY Lawn Fawn project on the page!! Good luck!!