Our neighbor’s daughter is engaged and we are so thrilled for the couple!!
So when they threw an engagement party, I had to help with creating DIY engagement party favors for the event!
And I had just the perfect paper for these adorable favors…Simple Stories Summer Days collection kit, which I got as a partnership for the Xyron Design Team!!
This paper is perfect for parties or events over the summer because it is bright, bold, and totally summery! Plus this paper is really thick, making it perfect for this DIY engagement party favors tutorial I am sharing with the Xyron Design Team!
Some links may contain affiliate.
- Simple Stories Summer Days Collection Kit
- Xyron Creative Station Lite with Permanent Adhesive Refill
- Paper Cutter
- THIS FREE PRINTABLE PDF
1. Start by cutting out a tag using the Simple Stories Summer Days Collection paper. You can either cut out each tag or run the paper through your paper cutter! I used my Silhouette to cut out the tags.
3. Run the printables through the Xyron Creative Station Lite with the permanent adhesive refill.
4. Adhere each printable onto each tag.
5. Hole punch the popcorn bags.
6. Fill with popcorn and attach the tag using ribbon or twine and the tag.
7. Display for guests to enjoy!
I also created a picture for the couple’s wedding hashtag using the cutest camera paper! I mounted more paper on top to include the wedding hashtag. Then we placed it in a picture frame so their friends could tag the wedding for the couple to see!
I think these DIY engagement party favors and decor are the perfect way to add some personal touches to your spring or summer engagement party or wedding!!