It is the end of the month, which means it is time for another round of My Dollar Tree DIY! This month’s theme is fall decor, which is perfect timing since it is back-to-school!!
Back-to-school always signals fall to me! I know it is weird but whenever I see the back-to-school stuff at Target, I always feel like fall is coming.
This fall pumpkin DIY is incredibly easy with only 4 materials!!
- Burlap Pumpkins from Dollar Tree
- Orange Ribbon from Dollar Tree
1. Measure the length of the pumpkin from the stem to the middle of the bottom.
2. Cut the ribbon to that length.
3. Fold ribbon over and place near the stem of the pumpkin.
4. Secure with pushpin.
5. Repeat around the entire pumpkin.
6. Pull all the ribbon together at the bottom and secure with pushpin.
7. Repeat for all the pumpkins you want to decorate.
Told you this was a super easy DIY!
There are some variations to these fall pumpkin DIY’s. You can get a few different colored ribbons to use on the pumpkin. You can swap out the colors to move from fall to Halloween. I found some great spider ribbon at The Dollar Tree that I plan on using when it gets closer to October.
So head over to all the other blogs to check out their DIY projects using items from the Dollar Store!!