Make Your Own Pantry Labels Tutorial
I have a secret for you… I love labels!!
Wait, you already knew that?? I am shocked because I never share how I create labels for everything in my house and all my client’s homes!
And I sell custom labels in my Etsy shop.
And everyone in my family makes fun of the fact that our entire garage is completely labeled, including the hooks.
Yup, I love labels.
And one of my favorite machines to make labels with is my Xyron Creative Station because I can make stickers, laminate, and magnets all with this one machine!
I bring this machine with me when I go to clients’ houses so I can create labels on the spot. This helps my clients keep their house organized, without waiting for me to make the labels.
Some links may contain affiliates.
- Xyron Creative Station Lite with Laminate Refill
- FREE PRINTABLE: snack labels the organized mama
- Round Binder Clips
1. Print out the FREE Printable: snack labels the organized mama on cardstock.
2. Run the cut out tag printable through the Xyron Creative Station Lite with laminate refill.
3. Cut out each tag and hole punch the tag.
4. Add round binder clips and attach to drawers, bins, or baskets!
5. Group like items together and add the labels to keep things organized. And don’t forget to check expiration dates too!
This is probably the easiest tutorials I have written, which is why I love it so much! It really doesn’t take me long to create labels using the Xyron Creative Station.
I would start by organizing your pantry then make the labels. This will help keep things organized for you and your family!
Need some pantry organization inspiration?? Check out these posts:
Shop The Post
The Organized Mama
My name is Jessica and I am the founder and editor of The Organized Mama. I was born and raised in Minnesota and currently live in Illinois. I graduated Indiana University with a degree in elementary education. I decided to share my tips and tricks to keeping things organized in hopes of helping people stay organized with little ones. I am in the process of becoming a professional organizer to help assist families in keeping households organized. At The Organized Mama, you will find ways to keep organized, stay crafty and, most of all, enjoy motherhood!