Anyone else looking forward to this summer for BBQ’s, parties, and hanging out by the pool??
I know I am!!
And with summer, comes having friends and family over. So, whenever we have people over, I like to try to pretend that I am a party planner and create fun themes. My husband creates some sort of fun menu, and I plan the decor. We have done many different themes, mostly revolving around the meal.
Now, this spring/summer I have been loving the pineapples that are popping up everywhere!! Pillows, trinkets, and die cuts!!
The whole pineapple theme totally works when I was challenged to create a fun tutorial for the Xyron Design Team partnership with Pink And Main because Pink and Main have some adorable pineapple die cuts and patterned paper to create fun party decor.
- Xyron 3″ Disposable Sticker Maker
- Xyron Permanent Adhesive Glue Stick
- Pink and Main Spring Fling Paper Pad
- Pink and Main Aloha Pineapple Die Cut
- Clear Bead Wire
- Paper Cutter
1. Fold a piece of the Spring Fling paper into an accordion.
2. Round the edges using the scissors.
3. Score the middle of the accordion.
4. Fold the accordion together on one side and glue shut using the Xyron Permanent Adhesive Glue Stick.
5. Wrap the clear bead wire around the bunting and tie together.
6. Using the Pink and Main Aloha Pineapple Die Cut and a piece of paper from the Spring Fling pack, run the die cut through the machine.
7. Then run the pineapple die cut through the Xyron 3″ Disposable Sticker Maker.
8. Adhere the pineapple die cut to the bunting.
9. Repeat until you have enough pink, pineapple, and plaid bunting for your party!
These pineapple buntings would be super cute near the drinks or hanging on a wall near the food! You could even turn the pineapple die cuts into decorative straw by adhering them directly onto the straw!
There are so many ways you can spruce up your next BBQ, party, or small get together with these adorable die cuts!
AND….Pink and Main AND Xyron are doing a giveaway all the week for you to enter!! Just head over to the Xyron Facebook Page and comment on any project using Pink and Main products. Winner will get a $25 gift card to Pink and Main, along with a Xyron Mega Runner!! So what are you waiting for?? Go enter!!