Random thoughts on this Saturday…
- I am over snow. Not a fan anymore. I would just like to be outside for longer than a hot minute.
- The Organized Kids had two more videos out this week! Eli walked you through organizing Lego bricks by color and why he likes them color-coded. And both kids shared what their bedtime routine is.
- If you are looking for something to do because it is cold and snowy, why not try to organize your pantry?! I shared how you can get it organized in a new series called Recreate It. This series is where I show you how to get the look from a picture in your home.
- Or you could tackle your junk drawer.
- Or redecorate! I am a huge fan of decorating, but I hate buying things to decorate. So I shop my home. When I shop my home, I end up finding almost everything I need.
Let’s see what fun stuff I found this week!
I love plants! So when I saw Stacey-Ann of Design Addict Mom‘s post on plants and self care, I had to share!
I am loving how Kate Decorates uses paint to completely transform her door! I mean it is lovely with the wallpaper and wreath!
Amber from Damask Love shared this beautiful wall art and you can get the design by following her tutorial here.
These diy planters from thrift store bowls is totally something I am going to try! Charlotte is the queen of thrift store diy!
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- The Britney Spears documentary was so crazy because I feel for her so much. #freebritney
- This video on how to organize your files is amazing with great tips!
- This quote really has resonated with me this week.
- These OXO glass food containers…no they aren’t the Tupperware, they are the containers with the pop!
- I am excited to read this book But Where Do I Put The Couch!
- My new favorite divided container FROM LOWES!!!
- This Love and Coffee printable is just adorable and it is FREE!
- Afterglow by Ed Sheeran is an incredible song…I said what I said!
- The Beddy’s set for my kids have been the best since it is like a weighted blanket without the weight!
- American Girl Doll accessories are summed up in this TikTok video.
- My all-time favorite chapstick.
- The Chrome Extension called Kill New Feeds. If you hate social but have to be on it, this is key!
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
These fridge organizing tips are amazing! I love an organized fridge!
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.