Random thoughts on this lazy Saturday…
- This week gave me real spring fever! One day it was almost 60 degrees then the next I was wearing my snow pants outside again. Not that that is saying much since I wear my winter jacket into the spring, but still. I want warm weather!
- There is a new episode of Recreate It! This week, we recreated a craft cart that I found from The Container Store. If you have wanted to create a cart for yourself or kids, this is a great one to check out!
- The Organized Kids shared how they get ready for the day! I even made a blog post with tips for you to help the kids make their mornings run smoother.
- Struggling with paper clutter? Then you need to check out this post on how to tackle that now! And you can get my Foolproof Plan To Dealing With Paper Clutter here.
- Lego bricks all over the house? Then check out my top 10 favorite ways to contain them here!
- AND I am joining a TON of other organizing experts for a FREE virtual summit! Sign up to get your free tickets here!
Let’s see what fun stuff I found this week!
I am absolutely in love with this pantry from Brittani over at A Pinch of Help. She shared how she transformed her client’s pantry and I couldn’t be more impressed!
Emily from Small Stuff Counts shares how to organize a bathroom and I am obsessed with all her tips!
Laura from Organizing Junkie shared some incredible tips for how to decrease frustration when it comes to organizing your home.
If you are looking to do a kitchen renovation on a budget, then these tips from At Home With Nikki is perfect for you!
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- I am obsessed with my 1Thrive command center. Having not been on a schedule to now being on a schedule, this command center has been a life-saver!
- One of my favorite Instagram accounts you should check out!
- I am in the mood to decorate for spring, so I am loving this wreath from Michael’s store!
- This spring cleaning checklist has basically everything you need to clean your home. You legit won’t miss a thing with this list.
- In the spirit of St. Paddy’s Day (learned from my Irish neighbor that it is NOT Patty’s), I found this shamrock tie-die shirt tutorial that is just too cute!
- And I found this cute Leprechaun trap house craft! We may have to make it!
- Plus these rainbow cupcakes! So cute!
- Little Dreamers book series has been a staple in our house. I love the stories of these extraordinary women!
- I just finished reading Untamed by Glennon Doyle and loved it. You should read it!
- Clipboard walls are totally my jam. I love this tutorial on why you need one, because they really can be so helpful to containing your stuff!
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
If you are a lover of all things late 1990’s/early 200’s pop music, then you have to check out the Throwback Thursday playlist on Spotify! It just brings me back to my high school days!
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.