Random thoughts on this lazy Saturday…
- It is starting to feel like spring, so I am in planning for spring cleaning mode. Know what that is?? Well, it is when I get everything planned that I want to clean. Like I make my list but don’t do anything with that list yet. It’s like pre-cleaning.
- The Organized Kids shared ways they organize books. You can read about it here.
- Do you know the feeling of being really over being stuck at home? Like I love being home, I am a total homebody. But I am ready for things to change up a bit. It’s like I need a vacation from life for a week, just to recharge. Hoping I can make that happen this summer!
- I have shared a ton of closet organizing tricks. Have you heard of the hanger trick when it comes to decluttering? If not, you can read about it here. And you can read all about how you can organize your closet like a pro here.
- Are you watching the Grammy’s tomorrow? I am actually really excited because it is almost like we are back at a concert again!
Let’s see what fun stuff I found this week!
I am obsessed with all things outdoors right now. Maybe it is because I really want the weather to stay warm so I can enjoy outside. This patio refresh from Carli of Made By Carli is just gorgeous!
I am loving this post about adding more plants to a small patio! You can read how Julie did it here.
This pantry is absolute perfect! Laura Ellis shared her tips for how you can recreate this pantry here.
AND IN RANDOM NEWS
- Since I am on a mission to plan for spring cleaning, I found these two posts with tons of spring cleaning tips! You can read them here and here!
- Are you looking to redo a closet? Just Destiny Magazine has the best Elfa closet tutorial you can read here.
- With the weather getting nicer, I am on the hunt for new slip on shoes like these! How cute!!
- My son is now obsessed with drawing, so I bought him a sketch book and pencils and we signed up for a bunch of drawing classes on Outschool.com. If you haven’t looked into their online classes, they are absolutely amazing!
- We are about to get a new couch for our living room and I need to redo our gallery wall because everyone will end up knocking off the pictures once we reconfigure the room. I am thinking about using these magnetic frame hangers to add some color without worrying about the fuss of kids bumping the artwork!
- If you have the Peloton app, then you really need to be following Peloton on TikTok! Seriously I love every video they post! This is my favorite one!!
- I am on the lookout for new afternoon drinks. I get tired of water by 2:00, so I want something else that isn’t coffee. I have been drinking juice from Raw Juicery and have been loving some of their new summer flavors.
- And speaking of spring, I am loving this spring wreath craft to add to the front door!
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
I have been in full on redecorating our living room mode since our new couch is supposed to be coming at the end of this month. Instead of 2 separate couches, we are going with one L-shaped couches. So I need some chairs and am loving these from Target! What do you think?
Happy Saturday To You
Please note that some links may contain affiliates.